- 2017 Con
1. Who can join the GCLS?
Anybody can join who enjoys and/or supports lesbian literature.
2. Is the GCLS only for lesbians?
No, we welcome everyone interested in lesbian literature.
3. How much does it cost to join?
Currently, membership dues are only $25 per year. Ready to join? Click the "JOIN US" button at the top of the page.
4. How long has the GCLS been around?
Since February, 2004.
5. How often and where is the conference?
The GCLS Conference is held annually each July. In 2015 it’s planned for New Orleans, LA; 2016 in Washington DC (specifically, in Alexandria, VA); and 2017 in Chicago, IL.
6. Is membership required for attendance at the conference or webinars?
No, anyone can attend the conference or webinars. Members do receive preferred pricing - this is a benefit of being a member.
7. What does membership get me ?
Membership helps to cover some of our costs, and we try to keep the cost of membership down so as not to limit who has the ability to join. As a member you:
8. How do I change my password?
9. How do I update my profile?