- The Golden Crown Literary Society (GCLS) is a 501(c)3 non-profit, volunteer organization whose mission is to increase the visibility and integrity of lesbian-themed literature. Our goals:
- Recognize and reward quality literary works about women who love women
- Provide learning opportunities, encouragement, and assistance to new and established writers in developing their craft
- Provide opportunities to promote lesbian-themed literature including events that bring readers and writers together
- Be inclusive of friends/supporters of literature that celebrates women who love women
- Learn More
The 2019 Goldie Awards Ceremony is over and the winners have been announced!
Click below to see who took home beautiful Goldie Awards this year.
Plan to join us next year in Albuquerque!