How to Read the Treasurer's Report
- The first section has the beginning and ending balance that is in our checking account at the bank.
- The next section is any outstanding checks written in the month. This is subtracted from the ending bank balance.
- The next section is the beginning and ending balance in our PayPal account and it is added to the ending bank balance.
- This is the total cash available at the end of the month.
- Some funds are restricted as in the funds cannot be used for any other purpose than the stated account. The monies in the Restricted funds are subtracted from the total Cash Available.
- The next section is the money reserved for the upcoming conference
- The last section is the operating expenses for the month. This and the reserved funds for the con are subtracted from Cash Less Restricted Funds to give us the Available Cash for the month
- The remaining pages are backup data for the report.