2019 Conference Hotel
Our Host Hotel is Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown, 600 Commonwealth Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
The Wyndham Grand is located in downtown Pittsburgh where the Ohio, Allegheny, and Monongahela Rivers meet. The hotel is within easy walking distance of Heinz Field, the CONSOLE Energy Center, PNC Park, the Cultural District, and 80+ restaurants, bars, entertainment venues, and shopping.
Room types and Rates:
|1 King Bed
Accessible rooms available
- You will not see ADA rooms on the list of options
- Make your reservation.
- Once complete, email your confirmation number to Judy Comella (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Let Judy know that you need an accessible room and tell her your specific needs (i.e., roll-in shower, safety bars in bathtub/shower, etc.).
- Judy will take care of your request and reach out to you with any questions or issues.
The Wyndham Grand is a 100% non-smoking property.
Here is what you need to know BEFORE making your reservations:
- CUT OFF DATE FOR THESE RATES IS 12:01 AM JUNE 13, 2019
- Your reservation must be guaranteed with a deposit for the first night's room + tax
- There are no shuttle options from Pittsburgh International Airport (More information can be found HERE)
- Parking at the Wyndham is extremely limited and expensive ($35 per night).
- There are multiple parking options within 1 block of the hotel.
- Additional parking information can be found HERE.
- Wireless Internet
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guestrooms.
- Complimentary wireless internet access in meeting spaces.
- Complimentary use of the fitness center.
- Indoor pool.
- There are many options for eating, shopping, and entertainment within and near the hotel (More information forthcoming).
- Pricing available pre- and post-conference (July 1 through July 19)
- Check in: 4:00pm; Check out: 11:00am
- No charge for cancellation if cancelled 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival date
- Hotel accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or Diners Club
- Questions about the hotel should be directed to Mary Phillips at email@example.com.
- Questions about the your reservations should be directed to Judy Comella at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you register at this hotel, your name MUST match what is on your credit card AND your government ID (e.g., driver's license). This hotel will require you to present your government ID and Credit Card at the time you check in and it MUST match your registration exactly.
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE