Entertainment in Chicago
- MUSEUMS: TripAdvisor provides a pretty comprehensive list of museums in Chicago.
- CityPass Chicago offers VIP entry to 5 of the top area attractions for one price.
- Ticket is valid for 9 consecutive days from the first day of use.
- Saves 53% off the cost of purchasing separate admission for each attraction.
- THEATRE: Chicago has a wonderful theatre community that rivals NYC.
- Broadway in Chicago provides detailed information on the biggest shows in Chicago.
- Hamilton is currently in an open run.
- Disney’s Aladdin is currently running through September 10, 2017
- Rodgers & Hammerstein’s The King and I is running through July 2, 2017 (for those of you arriving early)
- Something Rotten! Is opening July 11, 2017 (for those of you staying after the con)
- ChooseChicago.com lists 293 Theatre & Performing Arts events happening in the first 2 weeks of July!!
- TOURS: Walking tours, River tours, Lake tours, Segway tours, Architectural tours, Food tours, Crime tours, Beer tours. You want a tour? Chicago has you covered!