Prestige Design Group, Inc. is a full-service, woman-owned Embroidery and Screen Printing company in Atlanta, GA. They specialize in wearable and specialty items.
We're fortunate that Prestige has agreed to be our vendor for GCLS logo merchandise.
There is a wide variety of products available on the Prestige website - from t-shirts to polos; from tank tops to hoodies; from sweaters to oxford shirts. And so much more! Items are available for men, women, and children.
Prestige already has our logo digitized and on file. Therefore, you do not need to provide the image to them. All you have to do is pick out your favorite products and place your order. Here's how:
- Visit the Prestige Design Group website HERE.
- If asked, give the site permission to run Flash Player.
- Search products.
- On the product pages, you may see a "play" icon over the image to the left. That's okay. Click it so you can see the full image and zoom in to get a better look. (That's the Flash Player.)
- When you find an item (or items) you like, choose "Add Decorated Item to Cart" then follow the prompts for adding the desired color and size to your shopping cart.
- When you're ready for checkout, fill in the appropriate shipping and billing information.
- In the "Additional/Special Instructions" field, enter "PLEASE USE THE GCLS LOGO" so that they are aware that you're with our organization.
- Complete your order.
If you find that you're having difficulties, reach out to Carleen Spry (firstname.lastname@example.org). She'll be happy to hop on the phone with you and help you troubleshoot the issues.
- For each product, there two ways to view more information about sizes. Clicking on either will open a new window/tab in your browser with size specifications.
- To the right of the product image there is a button that says "View Product Measurement"
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page there is a link that says "Spec Sheet"
- Port Authority products tend to run on the smaller side. So order a size up.
- If you have questions once your order is placed, you can reach out to Elayne Leathers-Hill at email@example.com.