Join GCLS and be part of an exciting, dynamic community of authors, readers, publishers, and booksellers.
Join and support
- Writers of lesbian literature
- Recognition and awards for significant writing achievements
- Greater understanding and promotion of lesbian literature
- Events that showcase lesbian literature
There are 2 membership levels – Individual and Business. Both levels receive these benefits.
- Access to groups
- Create and/or maintain your own blog on our website
- Access to GCLS videos
- Member pricing for the Annual Conference
- Member pricing for advertising in our conference and award programs
- Inclusion in Member Director IF you set your profile visibility to public or member
- Opportunity to apply to serve on Board of Directors
- Voting privileges for GCLS popular choice awards
Individual member ($30 annual fee, Valued at $100): You will receive all the above plus…
- Ten (10) content pages under your profile
- Member pricing for vendor tables at the annual conference including two (2) free vendor room only tickets
Business member ($75 annual fee, Valued at $240): You will receive all the above plus…
- Twenty (20) content pages under your profile
- Member pricing for vendor tables at the annual conference including four (4) free vendor room only tickets
- Purchase one (1) vendor table and get a second table at no cost
- Member pricing for additional vendor passes
- Free vendor room slide show advertising
- One (1) free promotional insert in attendees’ bags at the annual conference
- One (1) free business card size ad in the annual conference program
Additional benefits to member readers include the opportunity to:
- Meet and network with your favorite writers
- Meet and friend other readers of lesbian literature
- Support your favorite authors
Additional benefits to member writers include:
- Educational opportunities
- Network with other writers to share best practices, at GCLS events, and via our groups and forums
- Calls for Submissions and industry contest information
Additional benefits to member publishers, bookstore owners, and industry insiders include:
- Recognition for your publishing company, bookstore, or distribution outlet in our business listing and when you participate in our Annual Conference.
- The opportunity to network, discover new talent, and support other small lesbian presses, booksellers, and stores.
- Direct networking with other writers, editors, booksellers, and publishers for ideas, support and networking.