The Vendor Room
(Please read this information carefully before registering and purchasing your tables.Contact Carleen Spry (firstname.lastname@example.org) with question or for assistance.)
The Vendor Room is the hub of the GCLS Conference.
We welcome all vendors, organizations and individuals whose mission is related to lesbian literature, lesbian life, or are a friend to lesbians and the LGBTQ community.
The Vendor Room houses all our vendors and organizations as well as round tables for attendees to eat lunch and socialize, thereby creating a friendly atmosphere. The official bookseller, GCLS Silent Auction and our general Information Table are also located there. As a result, we expect to have significant foot traffic into the Vendor Room this year.
We look forward to having you as part of the heart of our conference!
WHY (be a vendor)?
- We are expecting approximately 350 attendees this year.
- If your product or books capture the interest of lesbians, their families and/or friends - then this is your dedicated audience.
- Most attendees will be eating lunch in the Vendor Room so there will be regular traffic.
TO BOOK YOUR VENDOR TABLE:
- Register for the Conference as a Vendor
- If you plan to stay at in the Vendor room for the duration of the conference, your ticket as a vendor is free. (Access to Vendor area ONLY - NO FOOD)
- If you plan to stay at in the Vendor room for the duration of the conference, but would like to have lunch, you will need to purchase a ticket. (Access to Vendor are ONLY - WITH FOOD)
- If you plan to attend panels/presentations/masterclasses/etc., you will need to pay for a ticket:
- Full Access Pass WITH Food: Provides Full Access to the Conference including all panels, presentations, and events. Includes lunches and Sunday brunch. Can be shared amongst any of the workers at your table(s) - only one person can use it at a time.
- Full Access Pass WITHOUT Food: Provides Full Access to the Conference including all panels, presentations, and events.. DOES NOT INCLUDE LUNCHES OR SUNDAY BRUNCH. Can be shared amongst any of the workers at your table(s) - only one can use it at a time.
- If you plan to stay in the Vendor room for the duration of the conference, but would like to attend the Awards Ceremony, Karaoke Night, or Sunday Brunch, you can purchase those tickets a la carte.
- Purchase your table(s) under "Related Products"
- 1 Table = $100
- 2 Tables = $180
- Contact Judy Comella (email@example.com) and let her know which location you would like to reserve.
Vendor Tables are on first come first served basis.
We have 20 Vendor tables in the Vendor Room this year. NOTE: you must contact Judy Comella to reserve your table - signing up and paying for one, is not enough! In the diagram, tables are shown as singles or doubles. Any table yellowed out on the diagram, means it’s no longer available.
|1 - EA Kafkalas
||11- Dirt Road Books
|2 - Affinity Ebook Press NZ Ltd.
||12- Lesfic Unbound
|3 - Shadoe Publishing
||13- GCLS Info/Conference Coordinator
|4 - Shadoe Publishing
||14- Regal Crest Enterprises
|5 - Sapphire Publishing
||15- Regal Crest Enterprises
|6 - Darla Baker and Alison Solomon
||16- KA Moll
|7 - Unavailable for use
||17- BLF Press
|8 - Wicked Publishing
||18- Elizabeth Andre
|9 - Wicked Publishing
||19- Unavailable for use
|10- RJ Samuel & Lila Bruce
||20- Legacies of Lesbian Literature Project